- Taught by Marianna Lead, MCC (Master Certified Coach), ICF Credentialing Assessor and former New York University adjunct Professor of Coaching!
- Special Tuition for 6-Month Course: $2397!
- Integrating Holistic and Traditional Techniques!
If you are considering a career in coaching, you may be feeing overwhelmed by the almost endless number of coaching schools and programs…
- Are you contemplating which school of thought in coaching is the best choice for you?
- Are you interested in Brain-Based Coaching? Ontological Coaching? Emotional Intelligence (EQ) Coaching? NLP Coaching? Positive Psychology Coaching? Or are you interested in exploring them all?
- Would you like to learn holistic coaching techniques or traditional coaching methods?
- Or would you rather learn both?
- What are you looking for in your instructor? An experienced and inspiring teacher or a successful coach with insider’s understanding of the industry? Or the best aspects of both?
- Are you looking for a school that, in addition to providing excellent coaching skills, integrates authentic marketing approach from day one in teaching you how to attract clients and build your coaching practice with ease and joy?
- Are you looking for a well-rounded training that offers the right amount of balance between theory and practice?
- Are you interested in a program that is content-rich, yet allows you to fully integrate your personal interests and prior professional training into your own individual approach to coaching?
- Are you looking for a world-class training program that offers small classes and personalized training that suits your individual learning style?
- Are you looking to get your ICF Credentials (ACC, PCC, or MCC) stress-free?
- And last, but not least: Are you looking for a program that will fit your budget with easy monthly payment plan and other options?
YOU CAN HAVE IT ALL!Goal Imagery® Institute International School of Coaching Mastery™ Offers a Truly Comprehensive, ICF-Approved & Accredited Coach Training Programs that cover all of the above and much more!
- How to coach anyone on any topic with traditional AND holistic techniques
- Practical application of ICF Core Competencies
- Positive Psychology approach
- Brain-Based Coaching (Neuroscience) & Ontological Coaching
- Emotional Intelligence (EQ) Coaching
- Neuro-Linguistic Programming (NLP) & Hypnotic Coaching
- Underpinnings of coaching that lie in adult learning theories, change theories, and behavioral sciences
- And much more…
You will Benefit from:
- Live, 100% hands-on and 100% supervised training
- Participating in small classes for optimal learning experience via convenient Internet and/or phone connection
- Integrating your new coaching skills with your current professional experience
- Growing personally and professionally by being coached throughout this course
- Working with real coaching clients
- Receiving the templates and forms you need for a turn-key coaching business
- All the support and resources you need to build and grow your coaching practice, including marketing templates and an on-going alumni support forum
And You will Enjoy Fun & Friendly Expert Instruction from Marianna Lead, MCC, Former New York University Coaching Curriculum Adjunct Professor, first expert to introduce life coaching at the Smithsonian Institution, active leader of the coaching community (past president of award-winning ICF-NYC Chapter & creator of Life Coach TV show on Manhattan Cable) and ICF Credentialing Assessor since 2008.
Special Tuition for 6-Month Training: $2397!
To arrange for a free personal consultation to see if this training is right for you and to inquire about ACTP or ACSTH programs, contact us or call Marianna Lead, MCC (Master Certified Coach), directly at 917-371-9713.
2016 Fall Class Schedule (ACSTH & ACTP)
All courses are conducted live, online and taught in English. The first course is a 6-month course, which will enable you to apply for your ACC credential via ACSTH pathway or for a renewal of any credential. You may continue with the second ACSTH course (Advanced Coach Mentoring & Supervision) to obtain your ACTP certificate and apply via ACTP pathway for ACC or PCC credential. (The course dates/times for the 2nd course will be offered at the end of your first 6-month course.) Both ACSTH courses are a part of ACTP Holistic Life, Career & Executive Coach Training.
Registration fee: $100; Tuition: each course has a tuition of $2397, flexible payment plans and zero deposit. Tuition for the complete ACTP program is $4897 ($2397 x 2; it consists of 2 courses as described above).
Classes meet weekly on the same day of the week & time as their start dates. Each lesson is 2.5- hour long. Below are the start dates for the first course, which is a 6-month, 72 SCTH (coach-specific training hours) ACSTH course that includes 7 hours of group mentoring and 60 contact hours:
Wed., Nov. 23 @ 11 AM ET
Wed., Nov. 23 @ 8 PM ET
Advanced Mentoring & Supervision Coaching Course, 53 SCTH
PREREQUISITE: Completion of the first 6-month ACSTH Holistic Life, Career & Executive Coach Training at Goal Imagery Institute or comparable coach training program.
COURSE OVERVIEW: This course provides group and individual mentoring by Goal Imagery Founder / Executive Director, Marianna Lead, a Master Certified Coach/ ICF Assessor.
You’ll receive detailed feedback on every ICF core coaching competency and overall performance, with specific suggestions to make your coaching more effective and masterful. You’ll also receive step-by-step guidance and forms to help you navigate the entire ICF application & credentialing process. (MP3 recordings of your coaching sessions may be provided at your request.)
According to ICF regulations, the course hours can’t be counted as both training and mentoring hours. Since this course is 100% focused on mentoring and coaching supervision, you can use the course hours (in terms of documentation/school’s certificate) as you need them — for training, mentoring or towards obtaining your ACTP certificate.
– You may coach clients in real time (either supplied by you or Marianna) in class — or supply a recording of your coaching for Marianna’s evaluation.
TUITION: $2397; $100 registration fee. No deposit required, no hidden fees, flexible payment plans. (You can also take 10 hours of mentoring a la carte to be mentored by Marianna Lead, MCC, at $999 with no prerequisite PLUS 3 extra group mentoring sessions at no additional charge.)
THIS COURSE CAN BE USED TO:
1. RECEIVE YOUR ACTP CERTIFICATE — so that you can apply for your ACC or PCC credential via the ACTP pathway. This is a second course that completes ACTP training at Goal Imagery Institute. The first 6-month 72 SCTH course is a prerequisite. If you took your initial training at another school, some credits may be applied from another coach training program for ACTP certificate at Goal Imagery Institute’s discretion. However, individuals working towards their ACTP certificate must take the full 53 SCTH Advanced Mentoring & Coaching Supervision course. (Additional hours of mentoring and/or training may be made available as needed at a prorated tuition cost.)
2. RENEW ANY CREDENTIAL — by obtaining the exact number of training hours as needed for your renewal. Tuition will be prorated according to the amount of hours needed.
WHEN: Please contact us for dates.
Holistic Life, Career & Executive Coach Training™ Modules The modules below describe two ACSTH courses that comprise ACTP training. Your ACTP training consists of 125 coach specific training hours (100 contact hours). You may add more training hours by adding electives courses.
Module I: Foundations of Coaching and Core Competencies – 30 SCL (Specific Coach Learning Hours.) You will learn about precursors to coaching, the history of coaching, different schools of thought in coaching, and a vast variety of coaching niches. You will also learn the difference between coaching, psychotherapy, consulting, mentoring and other related interventions.
You will also learn about the International Coach Federation (ICF) and its universally established core coaching competencies, including: understanding ethical guidelines and professional standards; establishing a coaching agreement; setting boundaries and expectations; creating an environment of trust; what to focus on as a coach; listening skills; coaching presence and being in the moment; powerful questions; co-designing homework and action steps; acknowledging your client’s efforts; planning and goal setting; developing accountability; managing progress and accountability; creating awareness; and direct communication.
Module II: Holistic Life, Career & Executive Coaching Templates, Techniques and Niches – 35 SCLH
You’ll learn and practice using various coaching templates for setting goals, determining coaching topics, creating action steps and managing progress. You will learn how to coach on specific issues and challenges that are found in most popular life, career, and other coaching niches – as well as learning tools and techniques that are applicable within certain areas of coaching.
You will learn how to apply and integrate ICF core competencies in different areas of coaching, including stress management coaching, relationship coaching, time management, life-work balance coaching, job interviewing coaching, as well as coaching our clients through a transition.
Holistic techniques will be introduced as well as the scientific evidence for coaching, ROI of coaching, and other tools and resources. Throughout the course you’ll be learning about Neuroscience and Brain- Based coaching, Positive Psychology and Strength-Based Coaching, Emotional Intelligence Coaching, Appreciative Inquiry, NLP Coaching, applications of Systems Theories, Adult Learning Theories, Change Theories, and many other concepts used in coaching.
Business building and authentic marketing will be integrated throughout the course as well.
Module III: Holistic Life, Career & Executive Coaching Supervision – 30 SCLH
This module is focused on creating a deep understanding of ICF core competencies from perspective of mastery and their practical application within a coaching session. Coaching supervision will include practicing each core competency separately as well as integrating them within a coaching session. You’ll be learning masterful coaching skills and become confident in your ability to provide a coaching session across many niches.
Module IV: Holistic Life, Career & Executive Coach Mentoring – 30 SCLH
In this module you’ll receive group and individual mentoring by Marianna Lead, Master Certified Coach & ICF Assessor. You’ll receive MP3 recordings of your coaching with detailed feedback on every ICF core coaching competency and overall performance, with specific suggestions to make your coaching more effective and masterful. Individual mentoring will be specific to your area for growth. You’ll also receive step-by-step guidance and forms for ICF application & credentialing process.
Required Reading & Learning Materials: Included with your tuition
Registration: http://tinyurl.com/pnvm3vn — Before registering, please contact Marianna for a private evaluation consultation at Marianna@goalimagery.com or call 917-371-9713 (USA).
ICF Credentialing Requirements & Different Application Paths: Please visit coachfederation.org and click on “individual credentialing” to see all the requirements for a credential (ACC, PCC, MCC) you are seeking to obtain and the choice of different application paths.
Holistic Life, Career & Executive ACSTH 6-month Coach Training: When you successfully graduate this training, you can apply for an ACC credential via the ACSTH path. You may take this course as a stand-alone ACSTH program, or, after completing this 6- month course, you may continue with the 2nd Coach Mentoring & Supervision course for completion of the ACTP program.
Holistic Life, Career & Executive ACTP Coach Training: When you successfully graduate, you can apply for either an ACC or PCC credential via the ACTP path.
The Difference Between Holistic Life, Career & Executive ACSTH & ACTP Coach Trainings: ACTP course is divided into 2 ACSTH courses.
The first ACSTH course focuses on theoretical underpinnings of coaching, variety of coaching niches and, most importantly, on understanding and practice of ICF core competencies. It also includes group mentoring, coaching practice, business building, marketing, etc.
The second ACSTH course is an advanced course and focuses on individual coach mentoring and coaching supervision with real clients, elevating your coaching skills to a higher level of mastery.
You can take either of these courses independently (as ASCTH courses), but it will be recognized as an ACTP program only when you successfully complete both of them.
Platform: The course is conducted live on a secure online platform with interactive chat, screen share, and audio/video streaming. You can connect your audio either via computer or with a phone number local to the country you are calling from.
Payments: There are flexible payment options including monthly installments. No deposit is required to start your training. You are required to pay a nominal registration fee of $100 and submit your first payment at least 10 days before the start of the course. There is a $5 invoice fee when you pay with a personal or business check. If you pay via credit/debit card, a 4% fee will be added to each payment. Each international wire transfer is $15. All transactions (including paying with checks) are conveniently done online.
Policies on withdrawals and refunds: The $100 registration fee is nonrefundable, and the percentage of the total tuition will be refunded as described in the table below.
|If the student completes this amount of training:||The school may keep this percentage of the tuition cost:|
|One week / 1 Lesson||25%|
|Two weeks / 2 Lessons||35%|
|Three weeks/ 3 Lessons||45%|
|Four weeks / 4 Lessons||55%|
|Five weeks / 5 Lesson||65%|
|Six weeks / 6 Lessons||75%|
|Seven weeks/ 7 Lessons||85%|
|Eight weeks / 8 Lessons||95%|
|Nine weeks / 9 Lessons||100%|
Registration Process: You may register online after speaking with the school’s Executive Director, Marianna Lead, MCC. After your $100 registration fee is processed, you’ll receive your Welcome Guide and the school agreement for your signature. After you signed the school’s agreement and pay your first tuition payment, you’ll receive the call-in information and other logistics, including the course preparation materials.
Time commitment: In addition to your weekly 2.5-hour lessons, you’ll have approximately about 1.5 hours of homework each week — listening to coaching demos, lectures, studying documents & templates, reading articles, etc. You’ll also have to virtually meet with your class partner to coach each other in-between lessons for about 1 hour. Total weekly time commitment: approximately 5 hours.
Learning & Business Building Materials: You’ll be invited to Goal Imagery Institute’s Online Learning Portal containing all your learning materials and resources. Alumni has lifetime access to GII’s growing body of materials and resources.
Missed Lessons: All lessons are recorded in case you miss a class. However, if you miss more than 3 classes, you’ll have to make it up live with another class at GII to keep your eligibility for GII & ICF certifications.
Renewing Your Credential: Training hours can be applied towards a renewal of any ICF credential. You can attend for as many hours as you need (for your CCE’s) without having to take a complete ACSTH program.
- HERE’S WHAT SOME STUDENTS SAY ABOUT THIS COACH TRAINING: